English to Chinese Name Translation
- Full Chinese name are written with a different queue than the English name. Most Chinese names comes in 2-3 characters (There are also very few that have 4 characters), with the first character being the surname and the remaining characters being the first name. In the Chinese culture, the surname comes before the first name.
- There are only about 100 common Chinese surnames. If you provide your full name, the closest matching Chinese surname will be used. Your name will be translated phonetically into Chinese characters which sound similar.
- Word Translation into Chinese Name : translation of a maximum of 4 words.
- Provide Phonetic Translation: All English names will be reiterated into its similar sounding Chinese counterpart. Since different Chinese characters may share similar pronunciation but have totally different meanings, we will try to match it to the closest traits/meaning that you prefer for your translated name and the most appropriate characters will be used whenever possible.
- We provide GIF & PDF file to use on own business/ personal use.
- We provide 12 styles of calligraphy for you to choose, to find out which one is the best for your custom design.
Sample for View
English character Translation into Chinese Name
All English names will be reiterated into its similar sounding Chinese counterpart because different Chinese characters may share similar pronunciation but have totally different meanings
We provide GIF & PDF file to use on own business/ personal use, after translated